The first thing we think when it comes to steroids is their disadvantages that we often see in media such as movies and TV series. However, things are not that black and white, as people would love them to be.
Of course, using steroids can be harmful to those who take them, but for some things, they are effective when used properly.
You can check out http://malefitness.net/crazy-bulk-review/, to see the latest and completely natural products as an alternative to common and harmful steroids that are not even legal in most countries.
We decided to present you effects of steroid consumption:
Are Steroids Harmful?
We started this particular article by saying that common knowledge on steroids is mostly negative. However, there are some types of steroids that people with inflammatory conditions use, and we know them as corticosteroids. To learn more about corticosteroids, you can click here and read the comprehensive guide.
On the other hand, anabolic steroids are ones that most people who train sue to boost levels of testosterone and improve training rate and abilities.
Anabolic steroid is a form of synthetic testosterone, and legitimately, doctors give it to those who suffer from diseases such as cancer or AIDS or to induce puberty in case of unbalanced hormones. Athletes and bodybuilders commonly abuse anabolic steroids, so if you want to investigate why visit this particular website: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anabolic_steroid
Aside from the regular use of steroids for preventing health issues, there are other reasons why people decide to abuse it. The most common reason is to boost physical performance, health, and appearance. Most common users of steroids are:
- Athletes that want to improve their skills
- Bodybuilders that want to gain more muscles
- People trying to recover faster from injury
Types Of Steroids
We have mentioned above that there are two main types of steroids in our body:
- Corticosteroids – They come from the adrenal gland, which is above the kidney. This particular hormone features aldosterone, which is a great ally in regulating levels of sodium in the body as well as cortisol, which is the stress response system that prevents any signs of inflammation. It is commonly prescribed medication that you can take intramuscularly, intravenously or by mouth. It can easily treat diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, systematic lupus erythematosus and many more. The common treatment for dermatitis is a combination of creams with corticosteroids such as betamethasone and triamcinolone.
- Anabolic Steroids – These hormones our body makes to regulate the manufacturing of testosterone in ovaries and testicles. It features androgenic part, which will develop male sex characteristics; while anabolic part will help, you increase protein production and body tissue. When you consume it, the pituitary gland will regulate hormone secretion and testosterone production. Body anatomy is difficult to understand, which is why you should check here, and learn more about it. Even though it has some beneficial effects when you take it under supervision, they can cause severe side effects that can further lead to lethal conditions.
It is important to consult an expert before you decide to enter the world of steroids because severe side effects can cause high blood pressure, liver damage, heart failure, violent and aggressive behavior, baldness and impotence.
So use it with caution and only under supervision, or choose the natural alternative that you can find on a link from the beginning.
There are numerous side effects of using anabolic steroids, and you can find more about them on https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/research-reports/steroids-other-appearance-performance-enhancing-drugs-apeds/what-are-side-effects-anabolic-steroid-misuse